Who would have thought that using disposable cups and jute twine, you can create a whole composition! And it will serve not just a beautiful decor, but also a useful organizer. Here you can add small things, which are usually scattered throughout the desktop. The composition is light, but strong enough, moreover, simply charming.
To work, prepare the following materials:
- disposable cups;
- jute splits;
- hot glue gun and white glue;
- Decor as you like (yarn, artificial leaves, etc.).
1. Glue together 4 cups of PVA glue, as shown in the photo below:
2. Wrap the resulting blank with jute twine. The edges are coated with white glue.
3. Another 3 cups separately wrapped in jute.
4. Glue the blank of 4 cups on a CD.
5. Glue in a circle to the disk jute splits.
6. Using hot glue, attach cups to the composition.
We decorate it at our discretion (with yarn, decor) and use as additional space for storing small things!
For details on how to make such a composition with your own hands, see the video below: